- 𝟐-𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐓- MadeTerra Rustic Dipping Set includes a round wicker woven serving tray and a white porcelain bowl. The tray is made in the adorable shape of circle with a round bowl placement in the center, keeping the bowl steady while moving. Note that you should lined the seagrass tray with cooking paper to ensure food safety before serving french fries, snacks or fruits on it. The ceramic bowl is medium in size, perfectly fit for serving sauce.
- 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍S- This Chip and Dip set can be used in many events of different décor theme, thanks to the unique touch it adds to the table. You can use it on your party, picnic, family gatherings, anniversaries, wedding table. Or if you are looking for a unique restaurant serving item, this set is an ideal choice. Its rustic look, the color and weaving pattern combination make the set an outstanding table top.
- 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆- The porcelain dipping bowl is dishwasher safe. After use, you could simply wash and dry them before storage. The seagrass woven tray should not be washed with dishwasher, though. Avoid placing food directly on the tray and gently dust it off after use. Once in a while, you shall wash it with water and hang it dry to prevent mold.
- 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘- Handwoven from well-chosen seagrass, by the skillful hands of Vietnamese artisans, our serving wicker tray is sturdy and durable, yet light-weighted and splinter-free. The ceramic bowl is made of premium quality, in pretty shape with pearly white color. It is thick and not easy to break.
- 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓- MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This wicker serving set, just as every item sold in the name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Vietnamese local Villages. With every purchase you make, you are helping us make a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
We are that apparel brand with a conscious. We believe that fashion should be made/sourced ethically, provide social goodness, and offer fair trade. This means:
- No use of sweat shops
- Small batch production
- Sustainable processes
- Ethically made styles