Pom-Pom Circle Turkish Tunic
Not your average cover up. The Pom-Pom Circle Tunic will be your favorite vacation accessory! Wear it with a bikini or over shorts as a fun top. The detailed edges feature hand twisted thread with pom-poms. Hand-loomed from the same Turkish cotton and as our super soft towels so they are perfect for travel and dry quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- One Size
- Color: Ivory + Rainbow pom-poms
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Light iron or steam if needed.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long, tightly woven fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels and apparel have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco- friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.
We are that apparel brand with a conscious. We believe that fashion should be made/sourced ethically, provide social goodness, and offer fair trade. This means:
- No use of sweat shops
- Small batch production
- Sustainable processes
- Ethically made styles